Sunday March 2, 2014
“I was changing the batteries in the smoke alarm, and it triggered all the other alarms to beep. Louis was so scared that he jumped off the second floor balcony. I found him limping outside. He was a very lucky dog and only suffered a sprain. We had gotten an ASPCA Pet Health Insurance plan for such emergencies, and we were glad to have it. An extra fence has been put up on the balcony to help prevent this from ever happening again.” -Chloe B., Woodstock, VT
We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story and it may be featured on our blog.