A bite of chocolate may make our day, but it can mean trouble for our pets. Learn more about the danger chocolate poses to your pet in this handy, printable infographic.
Click here for a printable PDF!
(click to enlarge)
“I was over at a friend’s house, and we were playing a little game of kick ball gently in the living room using a yoga ball. The ball went directly into the face of Sally, my French Bulldog, and her eye turned red and puffy. Our veterinarian discovered that the accident had caused a corneal ulcer. It took a week for Sally to recover, and we are much more careful around balls.
Our ASPCA Pet Health Insurance plan has helped out a lot, and I wish that I had gotten it sooner. I could have used it for usual puppy things and the time Sally stepped on a bee.” -Cara P., Bridgeville, CA
We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story
and it may be featured on our blog.
Friday's Furry Friend is a weekly feature that showcases pet photos we receive from our customers and Facebook fans. Email us a photo of your pet with the subject, "My Furry Friend."
A picture is worth a thousand words already, so why add more?
Spread the love with a fun e-postcard this Valentine’s Day!
To send one to your sweetest Facebook friends, like us on Facebook and choose the message you like best.
Also, you don’t want to miss this guide to a pet-friendly Valentine’s Day from our friends at the ASPCA®!
“There was a bowl of leftover Chinese takeout food on the counter that contained mostly onions. We do not know how Keaton got it off the counter, but we found the bowl empty and on the floor. We know onions are highly toxic, so we rushed him to the veterinary clinic. They induced vomiting, and out came a bowl-sized amount of onions.” -Tyler S., Elkridge, MD
We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story and it may be featured on our blog.