The Pet Parent Resource

Post by

11092014_D_Blanchard.jpg

“I came home from training classes with two of my German Shepherds and another, Fiona, was laying in the hallway. I noticed Fiona didn’t get up as she usually would when we passed. She was lethargic and glassy-eyed with a very high heart rate. Apparently, Fiona had gotten into some mushroom residue left from when the lawn was mowed earlier in the day. I rushed her to the emergency veterinary hospital immediately.  She ended up vomiting a tremendous amount of grass and mushroom clumps, and her liver enzymes were very high. She returned to her normal self after a couple of days of IV therapy and medication.” –Deacon W., Bakersfield, CA

We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story, and it may be featured on our blog.


Pet Insurance Quote