A perfect project for pet parents who want a durable and adorable—not to mention environmentally friendly—place to store their pet’s food!
• An empty popcorn tin or small metal trash can with a lid
• A can of spray paint (any color)
• A self-adhesive chalkboard label
- Wash, rinse and dry your container.
- Turn the container upside-down in well-ventilated area like on the lawn or in an open garage atop a painter’s tarp or old towel.
- Spray paint the outside of container and it’s lid, and let it dry.
- Adhere chalkboard label to side of the container.
- Identify the contents by writing on the label with a piece of chalk.
Personalize your container by decorating the label with different colors of chalk, maybe even adding a cute paw print design, and getting a new food scoop to match your newly revamped container.