Saturday December 20, 2014
The snow and cold have arrived. If you are looking for fun winter activities for you and your pet, these ideas will chase Old Man Winter away:
- • Create a pet playground with discarded gift boxes and wrapping paper.
• Play hide and seek with your pet by hiding treats around the house.
• Practice a new trick, like speaking, shaking hands, or rolling over.
• Give your pet a treat dispensing toy to knock around the house.
• Throw a small ball across the room for a good old fashioned game of fetch.
And don’t forget one of the best ways to warm up on a cold day – a good, long cuddle with your furry friend.