The Pet Parent Resource

Post by

dog1_0202014.jpg

“There was a bowl of leftover Chinese takeout food on the counter that contained mostly onions. We do not know how Keaton got it off the counter, but we found the bowl empty and on the floor. We know onions are highly toxic, so we rushed him to the veterinary clinic. They induced vomiting, and out came a bowl-sized amount of onions.” -Tyler S., Elkridge, MD

We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story and it may be featured on our blog.



Pet Insurance Quote