“We left the house, and our dog Rhys got hold of a brand new, 200-count tub of joint supplements. He ripped off the outer plastic cover, opened the lid, dragged it through the doggie door and devoured it in the yard. Luckily, we returned in time to stop him from consuming all of it. We went straight to our veterinarian’s office, where they called poison control. They also performed two liver profiles and induced vomiting.. We now make sure to doggie-proof the house when we leave.” – Madeline D., Fort Collins, CO
We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story, and it may be featured on our blog.