The Pet Parent Resource

Post by

3.jpg

“Buckley, our young Bichon, saw a piece of paper dangling from the wall and grabbed it before anyone could stop him. He then swallowed the thumbtack that fell with the paper. We rushed Buckley to the veterinarian for X-rays. He had to have surgery to remove the thumbtack and spent several days at the vet before returning home. As a result, we no longer keep anything close to the floor!” –Abby W., Staten Island, NY

We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story and it may be featured on our blog.


Pet Insurance Quote