Summer Instagram Follow Contest
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions:
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You do not need to be a policyholder, purchaser, or quoter to participate. A purchase or quote for a pet insurance product from C&F Insurance Agency, Inc. (NPN #3974227), a Crum & Forster company 1208 Massillon Rd., Suite G 200, Akron, OH 44306 (“Sponsor”) or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program sweepstakes you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses excluding Puerto Rico.
- Not be an employee of C&F Insurance Agency, Inc. Employees of C&F Insurance Agency, Inc., its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
3. ENTRY PERIOD. This sweepstakes runs for 4 periods during the month of September 2022 (The “Sweepstakes Periods”). Period #1 begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on Tuesday September 6th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 8th, 2022. Period #2 begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on Monday September 12th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 15th, 2022. Period #3 begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on Monday September 19th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 22nd, 2022. Period #4 begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on Monday September 26th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 30th, 2022.
HOW TO ENTER. Maximum of one entry per entry period per Instagram account. There are (2) two methods of entry for this Sweepstakes. First, an entry is defined as a user-generated Instagram post with the following steps completed: 1) user has followed ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/aspcapetinsurance/ ; 2) user posted a photo of their dog or cat to Instagram with the hashtag #summerwithasmile and with @aspcapetinsurance account tagged.
Second, you may also enter the Sweepstakes by printing your full name, email address, and Instagram handle on a piece of paper and mail it to: C&F Insurance Agency, Inc./ ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program 1208 Massillon Rd., Suite G 200, Akron, Ohio 44306. Mail in entries must be postmarked no later than the start date of applicable Period and received no later than the end date of the applicable Period.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost due to any reason, all of which will be voided.
5. WHAT CAN I WIN? Three (3) winners for each of four (4) entry periods will receive a set of collapsible pet water and food bowls, courtesy of the ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program. Winning Entrants will be notified via social media direct messages. The winning Entrants are responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by the acceptance of the prize. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Sponsor is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prize.
6. HOW DO I WIN? Once each Sweepstakes Period is over, three (3) Entrants will be randomly selected by the Sponsor. The winning Entrants will be announced in a general post on Instagram and notified via Instagram direct message within 5 business days of the winner selection. The odds of being selected as the winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility if: (a) any mail addressed to the potential Winner is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if potential Winner cannot be contacted for any reason; or (b) potential Winner is deemed ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with any aspect of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH INDIVIDUAL'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER AND ALL PRIVILEGES DUE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND AN ALTERNATE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED.
7. CONDUCT. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors' representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release both Instagram and the Sponsor, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Sweepstakes Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, downloading materials from Sponsor's Web site. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the Sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
9. CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio in the U.S.
11. PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
12. SPONSOR. C&F Insurance Agency, Inc./ ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program 1208 Massillon Rd., Suite G 200, Akron, Ohio 44306 sponsors this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
13. ASPCA®. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®). The ASPCA® is not an insurer and is not engaged in the business of insurance. ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance is an insurance program that is produced and administered by C&F Insurance Agency, Inc. (NPN#3974227). Through a licensing agreement, the ASPCA® receives a royalty fee that is in exchange for use of the ASPCA®’s marks and is not a charitable contribution.
14. CONTACT US. For any question regarding the Sweepstakes or the Rules, or to obtain a list of winners, you can mail your question to Social Media Sweepstakes, ASPCA Pet Health Insurance at 1208 Massillon Rd., Suite G 200, or email us at email@example.com.