“Glen, my Husky, loves to eat socks and small toys. One day he got very sick, and we took him to the emergency veterinary hospital. He had to have to have exploratory surgery, and the veterinary team found a cut in his stomach along with a parasite in his intestines. About a year later he was playing outside and came in limping. He tore his CCL and had to have knee surgery. Glen is perfectly fine now, but the insurance has saved me a lot of money. It was the best decision of my life!” –Veronica J., Mt. Pleasant, MI
We'd love to hear if we've helped your pet. Share your story and it may be featured on our blog.